Meeting Point“Matthew tavern”, Tourlos Marina
Guided Delos & Rhenia
We setsail at 09:00am from Tourlos Marina. Our first stop is an hour away, the renowned Big Delos island. While there, you will have the opportunity to visit one of the most famous archaeological sites in Greek history : the birthplace of the Olympian God Apollo and the Olympian Goddess Artemis. An English- speaking tour guide will be available for a tour of the site and a journey through time. At the end of your guided visit, time permitting, you are free to walk around on your own
Back on the boat, we will treat you to a traditional Mykonian lunch while you enjoy a drink of your choice, before sailing to the island of Rhenia. Rhenia is four times the size of its sacred sister Delos, and they are separated by a small channel. Rhenia is uninhabited and has four solitary sandy beaches (Glyfada, Stena, Lia and Ambelia) which rest in protected coves. Rhenia is a popular meeting point for yachts cruising the area due to its spectacular waters, which range in colour from a stunning emerald green to a beautiful turquoise blue.
Upon arrival, we will anchor in a secluded bay where you will enjoy the privacy of a white beach with no crowds. You will have plenty of time to swim in the crystal waters, put on a pair of goggles and see underwater life up close (snorkelling does not require special training or equipment). You can also simply lay on the beach surrounded by raw nature and for the more adventurous, you may explore the island on foot. The expected arrival time back to Tourlos Marina is approximately 15:30.
Tickets and a private guide in Delos are included in the price. Depending on weather conditions trip route, starting and ending points might change.
- Sailing yacht charter
- Fully licensed English-speaking skipper
- Skipper’s assistant (sailor)
- Lunch on board
- Wine, beers and soft drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel charges
- Tickets to Delos archaeological site
- Private guide
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service (available upon request)
- Beach towels
WHAT TO REMEMBER
Please advise us of cases of pregnancy, mobility and/or health issues before making your reservation.
Closed non-slip shoes (deck shoes/sports shoes) are a good idea to ensure comfort and safety on board. Do not forget to bring your swimsuit, a sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops for the island stroll and beach towels and include plenty of sunscreen for protection from the sun. It is also advisable to bring a waterproof jacket in case of wind during cool months in early or late season.
* Cancelation Policy
- Cancellations made 30 days prior to the reservation date a 100% of the total amount will be refunded *
- Cancellations made 15 days prior to the reservation date a 50% of the total amount will be refunded *
- Cancellations made 48hrs prior to the reservation date a 25% of the total amount will be refunded *
- Cancellations made less than 48hours prior to the reservation date 0% of the total amount will be refunded*
- In case of bad weather conditions the route, meeting point and/or finishing point may be altered with prior notification.
- In case of extreme weather conditions the trip may be postponed to another date (if possible ) or fully refunded, after a mutual agreement.
* With the exception of Paypal / Stripe fees.
All refunds will be issued within 14 days